These handmade monogram note cards were made by my friend Jen. She was kind enough to let me showcase some of her paper crafting skills on the blog and first up are these adorable monogram note cards. She has packaged them up in a cute bag tied with a ribbon to be given as a gift to a special friend.
The art of sending handwritten notes has been overshadowed by the digital era and there are times when an email is just not appropriate. I love that Jen not only makes her own note cards but she really does send them to people too. For years she has been making cards, sending cards and giving them away as gift packs too.
What I love most about her monogram note cards is that they are classic and can be used for any occasion. She can always change the design layout and image but the monogram is timeless. She leaves the inside blank so she can stamp a sentiment for any occasion or just add a quick handwritten note.
Jen has been paper crafting for over 25 years and my kids love getting her handmade cards for birthdays and special occasions. She is known for sending a card “just because” and that is always a nice treat too.
She is responsible for introducing me to the world of paper crafting and my addiction to rubber stamps, decorative papers and die cutting. Check out my monogrammed luggage tags and Pillow Box Valentine treats.
Monogram Note Cards Supply List
- Altenew stamps – Painted Flowers
- Paper Trey Ink dies- alphabet, scalloped rectangle
- Paper Trey Ink cardstock- soft stone polka dots
- Paper Trey Ink stamp pads- tropical teal and aqua mist
- Paper Trey Ink packaging- glassine bags
- Stampin Up stamp pads- pear pizzazz and early espresso
- Hobby Lobby cardstock- kraft and black
- May Arts ribbon- celery green polka dot
Be sure to stop by Jen’s Instagram page and give her some love on her beautiful cards.